CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 5, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

It's been months but I thought I'd wind up the year with a little post.
2010 was not an easy year in many ways but with the sad times came wonderful times as well. Truly the most wonderful day was February 3rd, the birth of Kate Irene Dolata.

One moment we had a new beginning but we also had an ending. Jack McLeskey "Papa" passed away this summer. We all thought he would pull through this as he did so many other times in the past but this just was bigger than he was. None of us were ready but I guess you never are. He put up a very good fight and was able to see his grandchildren more this year than most.

I had my girls and their families here twice, once in May and then in August. Karyn, Anson and their family came both times; first to see Papa and then again in August when he passed away.

I was able to spend 2 wonderful weeks with Karyn and the kids for Thanksgiving. Anson was TDY at school and other than getting the "Gordo Flu" we had a wonderful visit.

I will be spending this Christmas with the DoLaTa's and Kate's first Christmas...memories in the making!!

Miss Ashley over the Thanksgiving holiday.....
Mom and Allison having a nice dinner out while I was there
Little Miss Kate's baptism, September...
Kate spending some time at my house over the summer
Miss Kate loves her hats and her headbands!!

0 comments: